Venus Credit Card is a store credit card issued by Comenity Bank. So like other Comenity Bank Credit Cards, if you are wondering what does your credit score needs to be to get a Venus Credit Card, the minimum FICO Credit Score should be 630.
The Venus credit card can only be used at Venus. That includes online purchases, purchases made at retail locations, and phone purchases made from the Venus catalog. If you want to use the card at other stores, you should consider getting a different card. The best option would be a rewards credit card.
Venus Credit Card Payments
To change your payment due day, your account must currently be in good standing. Payment due days can only be changed once every 12 months and can be modified in the My Profile area on the customer dashboard/ To avoid a late fee, your payment must be successfully submitted by 6:00 p.m., on your due date. Pay your Venus Credit Card here
Venus Credit Card Login
Apply for a Venus Credit Card
The place to apply for a Venus credit card is online via the Comenity bank website. You should get an answer immediately. The card application will ask you for the following information:
- Name: Your legal name is required
- Social Security or ITIN number: This is needed to perform the hard credit pull and is often the most important factor in determining whether you’ll be approved. There are some credit cards that won’t perform a credit check, but those are an uncommon exception
- Address: You must have a valid U.S. address
- Income: This will help the issuer determine how much of a credit line you can afford
- Housing Costs: This fixed cost, along with your income, will help the issuer determine how much credit to extend to you relative to what you can afford to pay back
The Venus Credit Card comes with rewards. Some of the current rewards that currently come with the Venus Credit Card program are as follows:
- $15 off with your new card***
- $5 in rewards for every $100 spent*
- $15 gift certificate during your birthday month**
- Special offers, events and promotions
- Hassle- free exchanges
- Convenient online account management
Venus Credit Card Customer Service
If you are in the need to speak with the Venus Credit Card customer service, you can use one of these methods.
Customer Care Address
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273