Well, the answer to the question, “Does a Batman credit card exist?” would be yes and kind of. DC Comics entered into the credit card business when they partnered with UMB Bank in October of 2019, right before the NY Comic-Con, and launched the DC Power Visa®. The DC Power Visa® offered a number of fairly competitive rewards for holding the credit card. Some of the perks for holding the DC Power Visa® include the following:
- 3X points per dollar on the following entertainment category purchases
- Movie theaters
- Streaming services
- Digital media (such as books, movies, and music)
- Internet bills
- 2X points per dollar on dining and gas
- 1X points per dollar on everything else
- $50 Fandango promo after you spend $500 in the first 90 days of the account opening
- 10% off a DC Universe annual subscription
- 10% off at ShopDCEntertainment.com
- 20%off Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood and more!
What is even cooler, and something that I really dig when it comes to this credit card, in particular, is that it comes without an annual fee for holding the card.
But What About Batman’s Credit Card?
That’s what we were here for in the first place right? Well, holders of the DC Power Visa® have the option of getting a credit card with a choice of many DC characters, with a Batman Credit Card included. DC also launched a special edition of the Dark Knight’s bat card, which came in verticle form to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the comic. See below:
But Does THE Batman Have a Credit Card?
So the answer to that question would be yes! The Dark Knight does have a Bat Card, and apparently, it has a pretty high limit. I mean, where do you foin
— Batman (@DCBatman) April 30, 2020